Bryan Station Middle School
"Only The Best"
Parents: Please help us fill out our annual Title 1 Parent Survey
Today's Announcements - Click here for a full list of daily activities and events.
Market Day - Visit www.marketday.com Signup with school code #28575 to support BSMS PTSA with 10% of sales. Contact Aline Jones with questions.
Cafeteria - How do I pay for my child's lunch? www.mealpayplus.com or call 866-568-0646
Collect Box Tops for Education
BSMS's Mission Statement - The Mission of Bryan Station Middle School is for all students to reach their full potential and succeed in a diverse society through positive relationships and meaningful instruction.
The vision of Bryan Station Middle School is to provide learning opportunities for all students in a positive atmosphere while maintaining fair, firm and consistent expectations.
PRIDE - Stands for:
P - Positive
R - Respect
I - Integrity
D - Determination
E - Exemplar
BSMS in the News
* BSMS wins!!!! 2015 Kentucky (K-12) Green Ribbon School Award
* Congratulations!! BSMS Alpha League has been invited to tour the state capital and speak to senators on the "Qualities of a Leader". Bryson Fields will also receive an award for saving a peers life.
* Congratulations to Mrs. Payne! Sarah Payne of Bryan Station Middle School represented Kentucky in School Band and Orchestra magazine’s annual roundup of “50 Directors Who Make a Difference,” which highlights some of the best music educators across the country. The honorees were nominated by readers, including current and former students, colleagues and peers, parents, and other supporters. Please click here for the full article.
* Congratulations to our Girls Academy! They were pictured in Top Magazine for attending the Martin Luther King Jr Unity Day Breakfast!
* Congratulations to Amy Wilson! She is now National Board Certified!
* Congratulations to our Jazz Band! They have been invited to play at Natasha’s Bistro on March 14th 8:00pm. They will also be perrforming for BSHS Jazz Band Dance February 28th 7:00pm at Oleika Shrine Temple.
* Congratulations to 11 students who were accepted into All-County Honors band! They are: Gabriel Paucar, Jacob Tellman, James Robinson, Mason Gohde, Amber Nunnery, Addison Hollingshead, Ben Byars, Josie Grant, Joshua Hardin, Jonathan Hicks, & Zach Henz!
* Congratulations to Andrew Swisher and Jack Marletta! They auditioned and were accepted to perform with the CKYO Jazz Orchestra!
* The Dance Team won 1st Place in the Hip-Hop Category & 1st Place for Best Choreography out of 47 teams at a recent competition. Coaches Mrs. Jannette and Ms. Tiffany won Best Free Style Dancing.
* BSMS Cheerleaders won 1st Place at a Cheerleading Competition in Madison High School! Way to Go Bearcats!
* Four students from Bryan Station Middle School participated in a Robotics SumoBot tournament held at Beaumont Middle School. Bryan Station Students placed 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in the tournament with their robots and were awarded ribbons for their accomplishments. Details can be found here: http://www.stlp.fcps.net/news2014/2014-sumodec
Bryan Station Middle is proud to be an International Spanish Academy sponsored by the Education Office of the Embassy of Spain! Click on the icon to learn more about ISA schools:
Note to Parents: If you can not open documents on this site, you may need to install the free version of Adobe Reader on your computer.