Bryan Station Middle School
"Only The Best"
FCPS Redistricting Maps Available Here
Today's Announcements - Click here for a full list of daily activities and events.
Attention all 8th Graders - It is time to apply for FCPS high school magnet programs for next year. Please visit this link for available programs and district magnet application.
There will be a District Programs Information Night.
When: Thursday, September 22nd
Where: Henry Clay High School
Time: 5:00-7:00 pm (Doors open at 5 p.m. The first session begins promptly at 5:15 p.m.)
Each program will have its own classroom in which to present. We will have three (3), 25-minute rotations for facilitators to present and for Q&A. Families will have five (5) minutes to travel from class to class. The rotations will begin at 5:15 p.m.
The rotations will be as follows:
Rotation 1: 5:15-5:40 p.m.
Rotation 2: 5:45-6:10 p.m.
Rotation 3: 6:15-6:40 p.m.
Stop Bullying. Report It. Be an upstander.
BSMS's Mission Statement - The Mission of Bryan Station Middle School is for all students to reach their full potential and succeed in a diverse society through positive relationships and meaningful instruction.
The vision of Bryan Station Middle School is to provide learning opportunities for all students in a positive atmosphere while maintaining fair, firm and consistent expectations.
PRIDE - Stands for:
P - Positive
R - Respect
I - Integrity
D - Determination
E - Exemplar
BSMS in the News
* BSMS Cheerleaders are invited to cheer at a Tennessee Titan's game on August 20th!
* Congratulations to our Volleyball team! They won a bronze medal at the Bluegrass State Games. Way to go Bearcats!
* Congratluations to Mr. Adair for obtaining a $600,000 grant to start an Alpha League program in every middle school in Fayette County! Awesome work!
* Alpha League on the radio! Please help with donations to send these young men to Washington DC! Check out their Facebook page.
* Congratulations to our track team at the state meet!!! BSMS Girls came in 3rd place at State Championships and Won City Championships. The boys came in 4th place at State Championships and 3rd Place at City Championships. No other school had both goys and girls teams place so high at state or city.
State Championships results!!!
Kayla Smalley: 1st 100, 1st 200, 1st 400, 3rd 4x400 relay
Bailey Morgerson: 1st 800, 3rd 4x400 relay
William Wharton: 2nd 400, 3rd – 200, 5th -100, 3rd 4x400 relay
Alaysia McGuffey- 2nd 4x100 relay, 5th 4x200 relay
Asha Gill: 4th 4x200, 3rd 4x400 relay
Sam McCall: 3rd 4x400 relay
Naphtalia Gabriel: 5th 4x200, 7th Long Jump
Aniya Hagans: 5th 4x200 relay , 2nd 4x100 relay
Tiana Gray: 4th shot put, 2nd 4x100 relay
LeAndrea Hayden: 2nd 4x100 relay
Marcelo Niebuhr: 3rd 4x400 relay
Ahria Dunn: 3rd 4x400
Maleah McCall: 3rd 4x400